Dib Membrane (Older) (
fearofpiggies) wrote in
mostly_ooc2013-09-12 12:31 pm
Hello! Need a couple days!
Hi, I'm Sage, I play Dib, and I'm new here.
I'm also going to be gone for a couple days, because of mandatory evacuation of my area due to flooding! Check out this stuff!
Flood under cut.

That was taken off my balcony. The river shouldn't be seen from where I live. ANYWAY! I'll see you guys soon! It's been a great couple days so far!
ETA: I'm fine, but I'm still not at home, therefore my tags will be slow and/or not... y'know. There. For a couple days!
I'm also going to be gone for a couple days, because of mandatory evacuation of my area due to flooding! Check out this stuff!
Flood under cut.

That was taken off my balcony. The river shouldn't be seen from where I live. ANYWAY! I'll see you guys soon! It's been a great couple days so far!
ETA: I'm fine, but I'm still not at home, therefore my tags will be slow and/or not... y'know. There. For a couple days!

no subject
no subject
no subject
IT'S YOU. You're the boss.